Our practice areas
Since our founding in 2003, we have maintained an unwavering dedication to integrity and discretion in the execution of demanding equity and debt capital market transactions, offering our elaborate advisory services to clients involved in intricate deals for loans and facilities, mergers and acquisitions, as well as litigation and arbitration cases.
We have a proven track record of advising high-net-worth individuals, corporations and financial institutions in Egypt, the Middle East and beyond in sectors that include industry & manufacturing, infrastructure, energy, refining, oil & gas, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, real estate, education, commercial agency & distribution tourism, media, financial institutions, retail & consumer goods, agriculture, food, transport, and private equity.We are also honored to have been chosen by the Egyptian government to provide counsel to various ministries and public entities.
In keeping with our undying commitment to client confidentiality, we do not disclose our client list as a matter of practice, and we assure compliance with our duties to avoid conflicts of interests
ALC-Alieldean Weshahi & Partners provides select clients with fully-integrated legal advisory services that combine both personal attention and global expertise in specific areas of law covering a wide range of industries.
- Dr. Bahaa Alieldean focuses on capital market, banking and finance.
- Dr. Ahmed Weshahi focuses on dispute resolution, project financing, mergers & acquisitions and infrastructure projects.
- Mr. Amr Namek focuses on mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions.
- Mr. Bahaa Sholkamy focuses on real estate and complex commercial transactions.
- Mr. Mahmoud Alaraby focuses on capital markets.
- Dr. Ahmed Abouzeid focuses on sports law.
- Mr. Tarek Fouad focuses on tourism & hospitality, projects & infrastructure.
- Mr. Yehia Shahine focuses on arbitration and competition.